Visit this site.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kim Kardashian rocks the butt pads

kim_kardashian_club_00
These are pics of Kim Kardashian at some event over the weekend that I didn’t get around to posting yesterday thanks to Ashlee Simpson’s uterus and Adnan getting stabbed. I know you guys are probably thinking "Damn, he must really love us to post pics of Kim’s ass this early in the day." Well, actually, I’m just trying to distract you so I can finish filing my taxes. I’m almost done though. Let’s see: multiply by the current tax rate plus five years of back taxes, carry the one and that equals I’m going to federal prison. Super duper. Okay, change of plans, everybody. Look forward to my next post coming to you live from the Canadian wilderness. They’ve got Wi-Fi out there, right? No, just grizzly bears? Close enough.

No comments: